Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock)
Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock). Great recipe for Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock). Please help me grow. #be safe #mycookbook Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock). Flavorful rice cooked in very tasty, delicious mutton stock. मटण पुलाव Mutton pulao is almost same like the pulao recipe where aromatic spices are used to make rice but, meat is Mutton Pulao Recipe, How To Make Mutton Pulao For The Pulav: Take a cooking vessel, add oil and heat it.
Mutton is matured sheep so it has a deeper flavor than lamb. Mutton Yakhni Pulao (Gosht Pulao) is significantly a traditional pulao recipe preparation of long grain basmati rice cooked aromatic spiced mutton stock, meat and saffron. The mutton pulao recipe originating from the land of nawabs, 'Lucknow or Awadh' is a signature dish popular across the North India precisely UP during occasions like Eid, or weddings. You can have Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock)
- You need 750 gms of mutton(beef or chicken 1kg).
- It’s of Stock (1 small onion, 5 pepper, 5 cloves,1 cinnamon stick.
- You need 5 of cardamom, 3 bay leaf,4 green chillies, 2 tbsn salt,.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger and 5 cloves garlic Chopped,1 cup whole coriander.
- Prepare of Seeds,1/2cup fennel seeds,1tsp cumin seeds &4 cups water).
- It’s of Rice 3 1/2 cups rice washed and soaked.(10 mins).
- It’s of For masala (1 bunch coriander leaves,1 pod garlic, 1 inch ginger.
- It’s 7-8 of green chillies (acc to u),.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin) grind and keep.
- You need 1 cup of oil,1 small onion, 5cloves,5 cardamom, 6 to 8 pepper, 2.
- Prepare of Bay leaf, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 1 piece cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of big potatoes, 1 cup peas.
- It’s of Salad(1 onion, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 tsp salt,few coriander.
- Prepare of Leaves,1 chilli and 2 lemon juice).
- It’s of Fried onions for garnish (optional).
Stir the flour mixture into the stew in the slow cooker. The rice used almost invariably Basmati or saila.we always enjoyed it in the form of Mutton Pulao Raita , Aaloo Gosht or kabab. Mutton Pulao Recipe is an amazing pulao recipe made with mutton and rice. This is one of my favorite rice recipes.
Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) step by step
- First prepare stock.wash the mutton, cut ginger,garlic, chilli,add pepper, clove,cardamom,bay leaf,cinnamon, cumin seeds. Wash coriander seeds and cumin seeds in strainer. Cut onion roughly..
- Now put all together. (See Ingredients above for stock) with salt.when mutton cooked remove and save the stock.
- Ur stock is ready.now grind the masala coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin. See ingredients. Now take 1 slice onion, 5 cloves, 5 cardamom,1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 bay leaf,1 cinnamon and 6to7 pepper..
- Now heat one cup of oil in a large vessel. Then add onion with garam masala (above pic 3)when brown add the above grind masala.now let it simmer 5 mins oil floats up.now add potatoes and peas..
- Mix well.cover vessel and cook till 5 mins.now add the cooked mutton and strained stock. Mix well then rice..
- After u put stock let it boil.now cover the vessel with it's lid and cook on medium flame.(check salt now add 1 tbsn)when rice absorbs most of the stock give a mix(pic3).
- Cover the lid,put a cloth over the lid.so that steam and moisture stays within.keep on a slow flame.(10 mins)off the flame but don't open the lid.prepare the salad cut onion,tomato, chilli,coriander leaves then place all in one bowl then add 2 lemon juice and 1 tsp salt..
- Salad ready.now serve mutton pulav.garnish with fried onions.ur kitchen will smell with all the lovely flavours. Enjoy😊.
This is a variation to the mutton tahari recipe which I posted earlier. I have also shared another pulao variations that is chicken pulao, egg pulao along with a video procedure and also a veg pulao made using only vegetables. Check below for more mutton/meat recipes: Wash and drain basmati rice with hot water. Pour cleaned rice over the lamb mixture in an even layer. Slowly pour in the boiling water.