Recipe: Tasty Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara
Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara. Filipino-style Pasta Carbonara loaded with crisp bacon, sauteed mushrooms, and flavorful cream sauce is a tasty pasta dish the whole family is sure to love. It's so easy to make and perfect for busy weeknights. Filipino-style Pasta Carbonara Filipino style carbonara sauce needs a little bit of cooking.
Discover how in this easy-to-prepare carbonara recipe. Among Filipinos, carbonara is becoming common. This Italian pasta dish, which is based on eggs, cheese, bacon, and black pepper, came from Rome. You can have Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara
- You need 300 grams of honey cured bacon sliced into bite size.
- It’s 350 grams of pasta noodles.
- Prepare 1 of onion minced.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic crushed and minced.
- It’s 3 of tetra box all purpose cream.
- You need 1 of sachet of magic sarap.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of all purpose flour.
This carbonara recipe here is a Pinoy version of the famous carbonara. Instead of using beaten eggs and grated cheese to make the carbonara creamy, this version uses all-purpose cream, cream of mushroom and evaporated milk. Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara – bsteak_grill Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara is not the traditional italian recipe where they use eggs. This is definitely pinoy style cooking.
Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara instructions
- Cook the pasta. While the pasta is cooking, slice the bacon into tiny bite size, then the onions and garlic..
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it then set aside. Melt 1/4 of the butter in a medium saucepan, make sure that the saucepan is hot when you put the butter. Add the sliced bacon then fry it until its golden brown but not too crispy. Remove the bacon from the butter. Do not throw away the butter..
- Add the other 1/4 of butter to the saucepan, then put the minced onions and then garlic. Make sure to add the onions first so that the garlic will not burn. When the onions and garlic had caramelized, add the cream. Don't worry if the butter is not incorporating well to the cream just stir slowly and continuosly..
- When the butter had already incorported to the cream, add a teaspoon of flour. Stir the cream carefully and make sure that the flour is mixed well the cream which you would notice that the cream will begin to thicken. Add half a teaspoon of salt and pepper. Stir again. Then add the magic sarap and fried bacon. Mix well. Taste then adjust..
- When the sauce is cooked, remove it from the fire and set aside to cool slightly then add it to your pasta. Add some cheese or basil leaves. Enjoy! 👍🏽🍝.
It has a creamy sauce that can last long than the carbonara egg sauce style. Our tropical country may not be suitable for tossed eggs in pasta. Filipino carbonara is a sweet creamy white sauced spaghetti dish. This Carbonara is an easy recipe just composed of bacon tidbits and cheese topped on fettuccini pasta then with a simple sauce mixture. Filipino style creamy carbonara recipe is another simple pasta dish.