Easiest Way to Make Perfect Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce
Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Cooking times vary based on size of drumsticks. Season the drumsticks with salt and pepper.
Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks are super easy to make, and entirely gluten free. Let the chicken bake for a few additional minutes before you add the bbq sauce. The result at this point is that the chicken should be crispy, and the fat around the drumstick should also break down. You can have Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce
- It’s 4 lb of Chicken Drumsticks.
- You need of Cooking Spray.
- You need of ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Chicken powder.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Molasses.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil (optional).
- You need of Salt – Black Pepper.
Try and flip the chicken drumsticks after a few minutes to ensure it cooks evenly on all sides. These baked bbq chicken drumsticks are deliciously simple to make, and a sure family favorite. You can use your favorite BBQ sauce for this recipe, however, if you are motivated enough to make your own, I recommend my Homemade BBQ sauce recipe. Make the chicken: Combine the brown sugar, chili powder, paprika and cumin in a small bowl.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce instructions
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry..
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well..
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.
My absolute favorite way to reheat baked chicken drumsticks is to pop them on the grill! Baste chicken drumsticks with BBQ sauce. Place chicken drumsticks in foil pouch. Dry chicken legs thoroughly with paper towels. Toss together chicken legs and olive oil in a large bowl.