Recipe: Delicious Chicken Malai kebab
Chicken Malai kebab. Rub this mixture into the Chicken as well. Thread the Chicken strips onto the skewers. Add ginger paste, garlic paste, nutmeg powder, green cardamom powder, black pepper, salt and lemon juice.
Food writer Petrina Verma Sarkar is a native of India with extensive knowledge of the country's regional cuisines. Learn about The Spruce Eats' Editorial Process. Chicken Malai Kebab is a ready, take the pieces out of skewer in a plate, and garnish with lemon juice, butter, garam masala powder, coriander or mint chutney, if you like. You can have Chicken Malai kebab using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Malai kebab
- It’s of Boneless chicken thighs – 400 gm (cut into cube size).
- You need of For 1st Marination:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of – Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of – Garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of – Crushed white pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of – Lemon juice.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of For 2nd Marination:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of – Green chili paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – Chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of – Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of – Cashew paste.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of – Hung curd.
- You need 2 tbsp of – Fresh cream.
- You need 1 tsp of – Garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of – Chaat masala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of or as required -Melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of or as needed – Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
Toss well the chicken pieces and serve hot. Enjoy the kebabs. (Note: Use kebab masala, if possible to make this dish more tasty.) A popular Indian classic, commonly known as Murg Malai Kebabs. These chicken malai kebabs are creamy chicken skewers. A simple, easy and effortless recipe using a yogurt-based marinade with cheese and spices takes five minutes to marinate and six minutes on the grill.
Chicken Malai kebab step by step
- At first wash the chicken well,cut it into cube size pieces and pat it dry with paper towels.Now take a large bowl add chicken pieces into it.Add ingredients mentioned in above for 1st marination (lemon juice,ginger paste,garlic paste,salt,crushed white pepper) accordingly in to the bowl & mix it well.Cover the bowl with lid & keep it into the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile make green chili paste and cashew paste separately in the mixer grinder..
- Now take out the marinated chicken from the fridge,add all ingredients mentioned in above for 2nd time marination except melted butter – mozzarella cheese,green chili paste,hung curd,coriander leaves,cardamom powder,cashew paste,fresh cream,salt as per taste into the bowl..
- Add Chaat masala,garlic powder,garam masala powder & oil into it..
- Now mix all the ingredients together nicely and cover the bowl with lid and keep it into the fridge again for overnight or at least 2-3 hours..
- If you are using wooden skewers,before using soak them in water for at least 1 hour to avoid skewers burning.Before make the kebab preheat the oven in 400 degree F..
- String the chicken pieces on skewers,grease them with melted butter and place them on parchment paper lined baking tray.Now place the tray in oven and grill it for 40 minutes or until cooked properly.Keep turning the stick and cook each side evenly until the chicken cooked nicely and get light golden in color.If needed brush the chicken with some oil or butter..
- Malai kebabs are ready now.Transfer it onto the plate and sprinkle some lemon juice over the kebab,serve it plain with onion salads and any dips of your choice or serve it with pita bread or naan as a full meal..
Serve with naan, chapati, roti or flavored rice. Chicken Malai Kabab Recipe is absolutely simple to make. This Mughlai Recipe is made using boneless chicken pieces which is marinated in a medley of spices and then grilled. Tossed with chaat masala powder, and coriander leaves, this is a succulent kebab recipe that will make you drool. Serve Chicken Malai Kabab as a side dish with Dhaniya Pudina Chutney as an.